The following tips will help you make the best use of your locker space and insure safe and secure storage for your belongings.
- We reserve the right to inspect all goods on entry to units.
- Renters must not use the premises for unlawful purposes.
- Renters are not allowed to store explosives or highly flammable materials.
- No sleeping and/or living will be allowed in units.
- No littering will be allowed in the driveways.
- a 5 m.p.h. speed limit will be enforced.
- Please park close to buildings to allow other vehicles to pass.
- No excessive noise will be allowed.
- We will not be responsible for loss from fire or theft or damage to goods stored on these premises.
- Tenants are responsible to update change of address and telephone numbers.